Westborough, MA– December 17, 2013 – etfile, premier workflow and document management solutions provider, announced today the strong adoption of its cloud and on-premise document management and workflow solutions during Calendar Year 2013. Enabling this momentum is the company’s entrance into small business and the reseller market and new partnerships with Ebix and RPost which now puts etfile user totals to over 30,000 in 1,000 offices across the Caribbean, Canada, U.S. and the U.K.
Most notable during 2013, etfie introduced OfficeScope, a 100 percent cloud-based document management solution designed for small-to-medium sized businesses. OfficeScope harnesses the cloud for secure web-based file archiving, advanced paper scanning, online collaboration, streamlined workflows, and advanced business analytics.
In addition to the OfficeScope launch, the company also introduced its ENGAGED (E2) Partner Program. The new program offers OfficeScope to the reseller market, enabling the channel to sell a powerful, but cost-effective Cloud-based document management solution to broaden existing customer accounts as well as attract new business.
2013 Year in Review
The company’s corporate leadership and product innovation was recognized through distinguished industry awards and accolades including:
- Cloud Awards – Shortlisted OfficeScope solution for the 2013-2014 in the category of Best Software as a Service (US).
- The National Customer Service Association (NCSA) – Recognized etfile as a Runner-Up for Service Organization of the Year in the 2013 All-Star Service Award competition by The All-Star Service Award.
- 2013 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Award – OfficeScope won the Bronze award within the Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation category.
- The 3rd annual CIO of the Year Awards recognized etfile’s Co-Founder and President Mark Linton as 2013 CIO of the Year in the Emerging Business category by Boston Business Journal and Mass High Tech. Linton received the award for exemplifying innovation in the use of information technology and in IT strategy.
- RPost – creator of the Registered Email® service. etfile’s integrated enterprise-level document management solution offers RPost a cost-effective means to track, guarantee receipt, archive, and manage high-priority emails. RPost customers leverage etfile’s document management solution via the RPost ‘Apps & Downloads’ webpage and as an add-on package for current etfile customers.
- Ebix, Inc., (NASDAQ: EBIX) – The company integrated etfile’s cloud-based, document management solution into its EbixASP platform. EbixASP is a cloud-based ASP model management system specifically designed to handle smaller to larger agency and brokerage houses in the U.S. With more than $100 billion in insurance premiums on its platforms, Ebix will launch the integration within the U.S., to support its service agents and carriers.
- Canon USA, Inc. – etfile joined the company’s Image Capture Solutions Alliance Program. The program is designed to identify, develop and market a broad range of hardware and software solutions that add value to the Canon’s imageFORMULA document scanner produc line while addressing customer specific needs int he marketplace. etfile’s solution is now available to Canon U.S.A.’s broad document scanner reseller base.
Since 1996, Westborough, MA-based etfile has been a leading provider of custom integrated, electronic document imaging, filing and retrieval systems. Putting its software developing expertise in Content Management and Workflow Solutions for the enterprise, etfile is empowering small to medium-sized businesses with its OfficeScope cloud-based document management system for paper and document intensive customer service organizations. At the cutting edge of content management and automated workflow technology for the paperless office, the company’s flagship product offering for the enterprise is a modular suite of capture, distribution, process management, and integration tools. etfile’s product portfolio includes scalable client/server and cloud-based content management and automated workflow management software solutions for enterprises and small-to-medium businesses across all industries. Enabling organizations to harness the power and ease-of-use of the cloud for web-based file sharing, online collaboration, automated workflows, and advanced business analytics, etfile’s strategic partnerships with the world’s most innovative automation vendors ensure its solutions are in full compliance with the latest industry standards for compatibility and security.